Wednesday, November 21, 2012

IT WORKS!!


A lot of people ask me does it work? Well all I have to say to that is..Its called "It Works!" for a reason! This product is amazing! I don't know of any other diet that lets you eat what you want and you still lose weight. I have to admit I didn't believe it when I first heard about it. I watched one of my friends for several months and saw all the weight loss she was having thought I gotta get into this!!!





Now when I said earlier you can eat what you want I meant it! There is this supplement you can take called Advanced Fat Fighters and it blocks 1/3 of the fat and carbs from each meal from entering your body. Now don't worry its not going to make you run to the bathroom or anything. You wont even notice a difference when you go! 



You take 2 of these up to an hour after you eat a fatty meal and you are good to go!!! We also have another supplement called Thermofit. You can take it one hour before you eat and it will speed up your metabolism helping you burn those calories you are about to put in, and the best part about it....its all natural so guess what?! No racing heart or horrible side effects!!!! 




These products would normally cost you a staggering $50 or more for a month supply... but we have this great program called the Loyal Customer Program. You get EVERYTHING at a 45% discount!!! You earn what is called "perk points" for every $10 you spend you get one point to use towards free product. Once you are a loyal for 3 months you get free shipping! After 6 months you get $50 in free product!!! And after 12 months you get $150 in free product!!! 




So what do you have to do to become a Loyal??? Its simple! Just buy at least one product a month for 3 months with an autoship and you are in like flin!!! Once you are a loyal customer you are one for life!!! Even if you stop your autoship after 3 months!!!

Now what are you waiting for??? Contact me today!!



HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!



  

1 comment: